Dragon boat events
The Dragon Boat events start
The first major event of the Dragon Boats project will take place on July 27-28 in Belogradchik Municipality – Dragon Triathlon!
More than 80 participants from Bulgaria and Romania will have the chance to compete or go for fun from the Rabisha Lake to the Belogradchik fortress. The first day the participants will be able to freely exercise in rowing in the 22 passengers dragon boats. On July 28, Sunday, at 10:00, the race will be launched. The first stage will be dragon boating – 1 lap of Rabisha Lake in boats of 20 participants. Immediately after the finish of the boats the triathlon becomes an individual race and the participants continue by bicycles to the center of Belogradchik and from there on the run to the Kaleto fortress.
Registration and additional information on telephone 094 600 017; 0887 222 883 or email email@example.com
The upcoming events from the Dragon Boat program are:
- 3-4 August 2019 – Festival of Dragon Boats in Lom on the beach of the Danube River;
- August 10-11 – Festival of Dragon Boats in Oryahovo – on the Danube Beach;
- 17-18 August 2019 – Festival of Dragon Boats in the town of Svishtov, on the Danube River in the Pametnitsite area
- 23-24 August 2019 – Festival of Dragon Boats in Giurgiu, Romania
- 25-26 August 2019 – Festival of Dragon Boats in Rousse, on the Canal of Nikolovo Dam
- 31 Aug – 1 Sept 2019 – Festival of Dragon Boats in Vidin on the Danube Beach at Baba Vida fortress
- 7-8 September 2019 – mini marathon in the Danube river at Silistra
For all events, you can find detailed information in the events section of www.dragonboats.eu